Saturday, January 24, 2004

From Nicole to Kat to Zenchick to me...

The idea here is you copy all these, bold the ones you have in common with me and write new statements where my statements aren't true for you.

Isn't it great how many of us love our cats?

I have never owned a car, and don’t plan to anytime soon.
I love all bookstores.
I love the smell of cooking.
I love writing notebooks.
My kitty is the cutest thing ever.
I love it when I get some free time, with absolutely no obligation other than sitting and being alone in my own thoughts.
I like making lists.
I love to snuggle.

I almost never wear makeup
I had braces for most of my childhood and adolescence.
I wear glasses
I hope to go to grad school within the next couple of years
I am an only child
I have never been to china.
I love foreign films
English was one of my best subjects in school.
Morgan Llewellyn is my favorite author.
I've had two surgeries.
I love bubblebaths.
I love my family.
I hope to get married some day.
I love candle holders.

I sew very well without a machine.
I love to read.
I own a Gateway.
Whiskey is my alcohol of choice
I have very dry skin in the winter.
I love to sleep in.
I would enjoy a vacation to someplace warm.
I like to people watch.
I think some things about me have been the same since I was born.
I'm in a fabulous mood.
I need to do more yoga.

I wish I had could afford to add HBO to my cable bill
I wish I knew how to knit.
I love to dress sexy but often feel too self-conscious to do so.
I fantasize about painting murals on my walls, but I don’t have the time.
I love to sleep.
I love to eat.
I have a love-hate thing with my town.
I want to have children someday.

I love to sing.
Sometimes I hate my belly.
I love my friends very much

I believe our dreams are keys to our unconscious thoughts.
I am learning how to love myself.
I am learning how to love others, and to let others love me.
Hot cocoa is excellent.
I want to go back to the mountains.
I like to write.

I hope I get a new job this year

No comments: