Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Yoga, Meditation, and Hope

I won't go into the details, but I have reason to believe all is not lost as far as the school thing goes. So until these chickens hatch, I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing - working my ass off. I'm good at that.

The end of my job was something I'd been looking forward to anyway, albeit not so suddenly or in such a nasty fashion, so given the additional stress I'm more glad than ever to have my days free. I spent this morning doing Yoga and Meditation, and tomorrow I'm hitting the gym. I did a bit of grocery shopping yesterday and might do a bit more later, after I swing by the bank, but for the most part I'm taking it easy on the errands and the chores and just giving myself this week to recuperate and practice some extreme self-care. Thank the goddess I haven't forgotten how to do that.

I'm not really angry anymore. I'm sad, and a little scared, but mostly I'm just tired. At the same time I'm ready to do whatever it takes to graduate on time. I find energy to do the things that have to be done. I just find it somehow.

So.. I'd better get to it.

Thanks for the supportive comments and emails, folks. You have no idea how much it helps my mood, helps me to dig a little deeper to tap into my strength.

Or, maybe you do.

Thanks.

No comments: