Tuesday, August 26, 2008

In my 36th Year...

I got married
I finished paying off my Student Loans
I worked as a Licensed Massage Therapist
I started a fabulous temp assignment
I cut my hair
I nursed my cat back to health
I told my father he was the best dad a girl could have
I told my mother I respected her
I hugged many good friends
I hosted and cooked a full Passover Dinner
I bonded with my best friends' children
I survived being towed off the Tappan Zee bridge
I visited Washington, DC and Coastal Maine
I saw a person of color and a woman as top contenders in our presidential race
I got a real suntan
I made charitable donations
I went to Camden Yards, Fenway Park, and Shea Stadium
I learned to shoot a pistol
I had three fabulous sex dreams
I let go of the past
I sang at the top of my lungs
I danced like the morning would never come
I spoke loving truth to myself and to others
I cried without shame
I laughed with abandon
I learned to love with depths of my heart that I didn't know existed

It was a very good year.

Today starts my 37th... *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

Jess said...

And by "I bonded with my best friends' children," I gather you're referring to Bernice, Mandy and Dodger. Well, they liked bonding with you, too! :)

What? We don't count as your best friends? Well, fine! :P

Okay, we can just be on the general friends list! :)

dantallion said...

Sounds like a pretty productive and fulfilling year!