Monday, February 13, 2006

But... I wanted to be Daniel...

HASH(0x8c4ec80)
You are Andrae:
You're a visionary and people see that right away; however, you tend to be too sensitive and under pressure you crack (or mumble inchorentley through tears and laughter). You have a kind soul and giving spirit. You may be too sensitive for the rags game.


Which Project Runway 2 Designer Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

This is the only reality show I've ever been hooked on. I love watching the creative process, and the competitors get along. What little discord we see is so very mild compared to most reality shows.

(From his blog)

And damn, I just love clothes.

1 comment:

Kieran O said...

I'm hooked on PR too. In fact, I just posted about it a few days ago, when Nick was auf-wiedersehened.