Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Something to Think About on 06-06-06

The hype has become boring.

Check out this interesting historical theory - 666 may stand for the Roman Emporer Nero - a pretty evil guy who persecuted Jews and Christians alike.

Not Scripture - politics!

(Courtesy of Wikipedia)

As a practicing neo-pagan who is walking a path toward conversion to Judaism, I find this day to be... forgettable. Seriously. I forgot what day it was. I was reminded by the flashing date on my phone when I checked my voicemail at the office.

Have a nice day, y'all.

2 comments:

Kieran O said...

I will always believe that 666 stood for Ronald Wilson Reagan--a pretty evil guy who persecuted gays and...well, some other people.

Anonymous said...

I guess in all the hype people forgot that it's D-day as well.