Thursday, March 11, 2004

Some people have been trying to get ahold of me via phone and email, and I have just been too busy and tired to reply.

I literally have 3 free hours each weeknight, and I spend them cooking, eating, cleaning, or occasionally talking on the phone to someone who is clever enough to figure out when I'm home and call me then. Weekends I am usually out of town, doing church stuff, rehearsing my music, or running errands that can only be run during Saturday business hours. This is my life for the past year.

Add to this the things that you wouldn't know if you hadn't read the first postings of my blog (pending divorce, sick grandma, sick me, hellish job, etc.) I manage to keep a pretty happy face on for the sake of people who have to see me regularly, but it's very tiring at times. There are days it takes all my strength to move through the challenges and issues that I'm already entrenched in. Picking up something new, dealing with a new development... I can't. Not now. Not for a while yet. I have to straighten out my filing cabinets and shampoo the carpet stains away before I think about decorating my office and showing people around. Spiritually speaking.

So.. I apologize for locking myself in here... I promise I will come out soon. It's not spring yet. I'm still hibernating. I'm glad you're all out there. I'll be out in a month or so. Thanks for reaching out for me. I appreciate that, and it gives me encouragement that when I do emerge, there will be someone to welcome me.

Smooches,
Me

No comments: