Thursday, October 19, 2006

In Case I'd Forgotten Why I Hate Yahoo

I TiVo Project Runway every Wednesday night religiously. I watch it, as I have all season, a day or so later with G. (Yes, my straight bf watches Project Runway with me. And gets SO involved. He's a Michael Fan.) I'm non-committal in my fandom, although I am anti-Jeffrey, in spite of his being so undeniably talented. Being a recovering drug addict from a bad home doesn't give you license to be a bird-flipping asshole, even if you do have a cute kid. But anyway.

So I get up this morning, shower, dress, coffee, boot up the PC. First thing I see on our internet Hompage is the Yahoo! News Headline "Jeffrey Sebelia Wins Project Runway."

You muther-fucking bastard Yahoos.

Well, at least I can look forward to his final recap. Which I've also been reading religiously, ever since the Couture Design Challenge.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I've never been able to get into that show. Too many attitudes and too many truly strange people for me. I'll tolerate such folks in real life, just to be polite, but I can't use my leisure time on them.