Monday, January 08, 2007

Friends in Bloody Places

This guy who suffered though THREE - count 'em, Lil' Abner, Bye Bye Birdie, and Guys and Dolls makes THREE - high school musicals with me, not to mention some other really crappy community theatre shows, this guy has finally made it to the big time: a guest spot on ER. He joins the ranks of, oh, christ, anyone who's ever set foot in Hollywood, in getting bloodied up and wheeled around by some fine azz hotties. Some of them even touched him.

It would be SO easy to do a scathing blog post about Jonathan cracking his high notes, prancing around in leotards and tights, and dating everything in a skirt that walked within sniffing distance EXCEPT FOR ME, but I'm hoping for a job offer this week and don't want to invite bad karma.

I'll do that post later. I promise. I really will.

EEEEEEEE-hee hee hee hee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!

So, were you not in GREASE? That year was such a blur...

Anywho... This post really makes me laugh. Seriously. I giggle just thinking about it.

Hugs. Now get a job.

MzOuiser said...

I'm glad that year was a blur, it was a terrible year. I blew off Grease in favor of La Cage Aux Folles. You did both shows, you glutton for punishment.