Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Another Meme!

She knows I'm a sucker for anything musical...

List your current six favorite songs, then pick six other people to do the same

{I don't have an IPod either...so this is what i've most recently downloaded.}

1. "Stormy Weather" by Lena Horne
2. "Ah Leah" by Donny Iris
3. "Lost in the Stars" by Tony Bennett
4. "Our Lips Are Sealed" by the Gogos
5. "La Vie En Rose" by Edith Piaf
6. I just bought "Point of Faith", an album by Aeone. Celtic New Age Amazingness.

I don't think I have the heart to tag anyone. I did some memes recently and don't want to piss anyone off...

I'll just invite all of you to ask yourself: why are you drawn to the songs you are? Do they remind you of someone or someplace from your past? Do they represent a side of you that you'd like to show more of? Or is the singer just really hot?

"Point of Faith" is mind-blowing. If you're into New Age or Irish Music, if you're Irish, if feminine spiritualty intrigues you, or if you just dig lush, deep grooves, I highly recommend it.

No comments: